cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I buy a SkySports week or month pass?

I've been trying all morning to buy a SkySports week or month pass, I can't do it, all I've managed was a day pass at £6.99!!!!!

I've gone to my account-my passes but there is nothing there, I've tried every button and can't find anyway of purchasing it.

There isnt even a phone number to ring them and ask for help.

You would have thought it wouldnt be so hard to try and buy something, wouldnt you..?

Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Quick question, if you have bought a one day pass have you used it yet.

You won't be able to buy another sports pass until you have used the first sports pass on your account.

NowTV will only permit the use or purchase of one sports pass at a time and there will be no option to buy another sports pass under My Passes on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am using it, I'm watching the cricket.

So if I wait till tomorrow, I should be able to purchase a month pass should I?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes as soon has your one day sports pass expires tomorrow, go back into My Account, My Passes and you should see the option again to buy either a day pass, or week pass or a month pass.

Happy Days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, Cheers mate!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

One thing that i forgot to mention is that if you buy the one month sports pass tomorrow and you have no intention of continuing with the service after the month is up, make sure that sometime before the 1 month sports pass expires that you go back to your My Account, My Passes and press the cancel button option (otherwise the month sports pass will auto renew each month and you will be charged).

With the one day or week sports pass there is no auto renewal of these two types of sports passes on the Now TV computer system.

Just something to bear in mind.

Enjoy the Cricket. Smiley Happy