cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Active devices

Hi, I previously had 4 devices assigned to my now TV account. I have removed 3 and kept the Now TV box as the main device, However, I do not have access to the box at present only my Mac. It isn't allowing me to add my Mac as a device. I have a pass ready to be activated, can anyone help? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you read this help guide article linked below, there is a section about replacing a device in your account when you have reached the four devices limit, it explains how to remove and add a new device.

Also, if you are still struggling adding a new device, then i would suggest that you contact live chat, open the linked page below, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "contact us " button highlighted in green. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but I'm aware of what I need to do to add/remove devices. It is bringing up an error message saying that I;'ve used my limits, I've tried removing the Now TV box and now its saying i have to wait until the 1st of August, surely something can be done eh?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Contact live chat, i have added instructions how to contact them in my above post.