cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how on earth do you cancel this?

seems like an endless circle trying to cancel.

Can someone please cancel my subscription please

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear you're having some issues cancelling. I will send you an e-mail now as it's account related.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am also trying to cancel but getting the 404 error on two different devices. Surely this is an error that needs sorting?

Either way, I need to cancel ASAP, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wished to cancel. I can see this was resolved via one of our livechat agents. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled subscription 2 months ago but are still getting charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

!Trying to cancel my account which is somehow on auto renew and I can't get it off, next payment isn't due to be taken till tomorrow but it's saying the payment can't be prods eased how can it be prodded if not due till tomorrow?? When I click cancel it says payment process, very angry about this as I only want to cancel for a week as can't afford it this week please someone help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have now emailed you directly regarding your cancellation

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also desperately trying to cancel my membership but every time I try I get a HTTP 404 error message.  I have tried multiple browers and pc's/phones but had no luck.  Please cancel my subscription before I am charged.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll email you shortly to get more information.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help the right screen isn't coming up to cancel just been charged so frustrating
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Help the right screen isn't coming up to cancel just been charged so frustrating

@Anonymous User

What device are you trying to cancel on ?

Suggest when cancelling any of your NowTV passes that a PC, Laptop or Mac might be a better way to cancel.

If you go to NowTV website http://www.nowtv.com/?referrer=nowtv&DCMP=KNC-Brand-nowtv-Core-NOWTV-NC-Bing

On the home page click on My Account towards the top right of screen, enter your correct user name & password, then on the drop down options, click on My Passes where you should see a grey button to cancel any of your passes (see example photo).

Screenshot (7).png

Just remember, that if you have multiple passes active, then you need to cancel them individually.