cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Merge Subscriptions

Hi, I've been really silly and ended up with 2 NOW TV subscriptions. One with movies and one with Sports. It's a pain having to keep signing out/in to watch the relevant package. Please can I transfer my sports pack to my movies subscription?

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately not, they are separate. However as you don't have a contract you can cancel the sports package and once it expires. Rejoin via the ID you use for movies. I say wait until it expires so you don't pay twice. I would also ask for card details to be removed from that account (the one currently used for sports) via chat so you don't accidentally get charged twice be the over zealous computer.

Of course you might want to cancel the movies instead and readd that to the sports ID instead as I believe that you may be able to take advantage of the 14 day trial on that ID.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your prompt response. Can I cancel the sports one now even though it has 28 days left to run (I bought a months pass for Christmas) and it will conitune running until it expires?

Thanks

Legend 5
Legend 5

Should keep running but if you get the nice people on chat to do it, you can ask them to make sure it does.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I can never seem to find the chat.... but I'll give it a go.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Here you go: 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Scroll to the blue contact us at the bottom. On the next page you will see live chat. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂