cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting payment details

Is there anyway that I can delete the payment card from my account as I no longer require this service anymore and wish to remove the card altogether .
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. A member of the NOW TV team will pick up your post and be able to delete all your payment details for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This would be great if someone were to actually help me as this is my 3rd time posting and still havent had any reply . All I want is to remove my card details and cancel my account how hard is that
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account and I'm sorry if you previous posts have gone unanswered.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly, please keep an eye out on your e-mail account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj,

Please email me too about deleting my account. It is entirely unacceptable that the user simply cannot manually delete all details instead of just opting out of auto-renew.

I will be advising my friends against the trial because of how NOW TV is using confidential information. 

lq355

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have emailed you 🙂

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would also like to remove my payment details from the Nowtv database.

Can you please do this and let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry you wish to do this, I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please can you deleat my payment details as do not use your box and have never used it so would you please remove them from your system many thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers