cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to suggest it out, I tried going on setting on captions (CC) and set it on to 'Yes'. Still nothing and very dissapointed in Now TV

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

now TV don't currently support subtitles which is why the setting doesn't make any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's a shame considering what a massive company sky is and the can't even put subtitles in? But yet they can on sky movies in a sky box? It's no different. I won't be renewing after the free 2 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just purchased the NowTV boc to find out the the enclosed NowTV app doesn't support subtitles! It's a 'must-have' feature!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have just bought a NowTV box and am appalled that there are no subtitles available. 

I am not hard of hearing, but often stay up later that the rest of my family, so use subtitles a lot to prevent distrubing them with the TV volume. I also work in a care centre for people with sensory loss and cannot understand why, in this modern all inclusive world we are suppose to live in, that this TV system can be marketed without provision for the hard of hearing.  Shame on you Now TV, I am sure the techology is there, but you have chosen to ignore and discriminate against a large proportion of society.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just acquired Nowtv and am disappointed that there is not facility for surtitles on films and catch-up tv. Gievn how many films are American or not-properly enunciated English I am not sure that I shall get much from it, and may have to rely on dvd hire..

Is there a technical problem? If not, any chance of an upgrade?

Michael M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amen! Several times!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think this would be a great idea to have subtitles included on the now tv subscription i hope sky give this very serious thought thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This blatantly obvious failure has been raised over several years during which it has been 'under consideration'.  Says it all really.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Some of my family have severe hearing loss and need subtitles to enjoy the full experience. When are subtitles going to be available on Now TV? I am thinking of cancelling my packages and look for more accessible options.