cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two Queries...

Hello there,

I have a few queries I would welcome assitance with. My first query is - which internet browsers are needed on a PC Laptop, in order to be able to watch NOW TV? i.e Chrome, Microsoft Edge etc.

My second query is - this upcoming weekend I will be watching a Football/Soccer game through my Xbox One, ultizing the Sky Sport Day Pass, but my friend would like to watch the same match on a PC Laptop, using the same account.... Is this feasible?

I appriciate any replies. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello there,

I have a few queries I would welcome assitance with. My first query is - which internet browsers are needed on a PC Laptop, in order to be able to watch NOW TV? i.e Chrome, Microsoft Edge etc.

My second query is - this upcoming weekend I will be watching a Football/Soccer game through my Xbox One, ultizing the Sky Sport Day Pass, but my friend would like to watch the same match on a PC Laptop, using the same account.... Is this feasible?

Hi @Anonymous User

To answer your first query you appear to be using Windows 10 (you mentioned Microsoft edge) . This means you shouldn't actually be using any web browsers at all to watch NowTV if you want to watch NowTV on your PC. You need to be using the Windows app . This can be installed using the Windows store app at no charge. You will need need a Microsoft account. 

As for your second question , you can have up to 4 devices on one account and you can have two streams active same time. So what you're suggesting is possible but due to now TVs device limits. It isn't very practical. In fact, I wouldn't recommend it because if two people have access to the same account you are going to run into device limit issues also having to people sharing the same account may also be against NowTV's rules. Now TV account should only really be used within one household and from a security point of view. Only one person should be able to login via the website and have full account access.

For more info on now TVs device limits see the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello there,

Hi @Anonymous User

To answer your first query you appear to be using Windows 10 (you mentioned Microsoft edge) . This means you shouldn't actually be using any web browsers at all to watch NowTV if you want to watch NowTV on your PC. You need to be using the Windows app . This can be installed using the Windows store app at no charge. You will need need a Microsoft account. 

As for your second question , you can have up to 4 devices on one account and you can have two streams active same time. So what you're suggesting is possible but due to now TVs device limits. It isn't very practical. In fact, I wouldn't recommend it because if two people have access to the same account you are going to run into device limit issues also having to people sharing the same account may also be against NowTV's rules. Now TV account should only really be used within one household and from a security point of view. Only one person should be able to login via the website and have full account access.

For more info on now TVs device limits see the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.