cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am trying to use my now tv box. I bought a sports one week subscription  on Sunday. Tonight I've tried to use now tv and when the box is on the sports label it boots me out of the whole app back to the one screen. 

Does anyone have any ideas. If I don't  quickly move the icon off sports I can't get in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you are right looks like a HUGE BUG tonight. The NOW TV app crashes as soon as you select Sport. My guess is one of the events is missing text or a picture and until that's over or NOW TV fix it you'll need to watch on another device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

My box is on but it is not letting me access NOWtv. It looks as if it tries to do so, and you can see the next screen for half a second, albeit a faded one, but then it goes back to the My Apps page. This is ridiculous. We pay for this and it doesn't work after a few days. 

Please help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing the same but only for sky sports

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I only have a month sports pass, so I think we're having similar issues. I press the NOWtv button on the remote, and it momentarily 'tries', and you see the sports listings (albeit faded) you're used to seeing, but then it reverts back. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@radiate @kat76 @kathryn_johnson @Magpie78

Hi all, we're currently suffering from a technical glitch on the box like @Anonymous User says. We're working on this as we speak.

We'll keep you updated on this topic here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will you refund for inconvenience coz can't watch football 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're  having the same problem but with sports. We've found for you quickly  flick up from sports you can get into the other sections, but it's not along term solution