cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really not happy

Today i recieved a email saying my service had been cancelled i tried to login which proved impossible first saying my email was wrong which it wasnt then my password which it wasnt so i changed it then once i finally got into my account i realised i needed to update my payment details and my current payment goes up to mid to late march i was unable to update my card details no idea why and then when trying to get the passes it wouldnt let me do theres lots of faults on your website which need attending to
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D please can you look into @Anonymous User account and advise them of any issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Today i recieved a email saying my service had been cancelled i tried to login which proved impossible first saying my email was wrong which it wasnt then my password which it wasnt so i changed it then once i finally got into my account i realised i needed to update my payment details and my current payment goes up to mid to late march i was unable to update my card details no idea why and then when trying to get the passes it wouldnt let me do theres lots of faults on your website which need attending to

@Anonymous User What error did you recieve when you tried to update your payment details? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Doesn't say nothing just restarts the details page