cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cazm
Mentor

F1 streams on the app

Can you use the bonus streams on a smart tv or do you need to have the now box? Looked all weekend  as they keep saying you can now watch them with now but nothing works using the app on my Samsung tv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Cazm 

If the Bonus Streams are showing and won't play on your Samsung Smart TV NOW App, then is there any error code or message?

If so the first thing I would try is unplugging the mains power to your TV for a minute and possibly a reboot on the Router.

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV myself to check if NOW are encountering any tech glitches with Bonus Streams on a Samsung Smart TV.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Cazm 

Bonus Streams should be available on all NOW playback devices including your native NOW App on a Samsung Smart TV.

To find Bonus Streams click on Sport from the top tab of the NOW App home screen, then when the screen refreshes click on F1 (the box showing Lando Norris on it).

Then Bonus Streams should be three grid rows down.

1000000495.jpg

1000000496.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Cazm 

If the Bonus Streams are showing and won't play on your Samsung Smart TV NOW App, then is there any error code or message?

If so the first thing I would try is unplugging the mains power to your TV for a minute and possibly a reboot on the Router.

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV myself to check if NOW are encountering any tech glitches with Bonus Streams on a Samsung Smart TV.

Cazm
Mentor

@schnapps thanks got it now.