cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app

Help! My Netflix app on my now tv smart stick is having issues, as soon as I start watching anything the audio and video are out of sync like there is a lag. This doesn't happen on any other of my devices, my Internet is a great speed, I have already contacted Netflix and they have said this is not an issue on their side as it works on my other devices and I have already done the factory resets, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and will soon be turning to black magic or voodoo to get it working 😂 Now TV have been no help at all and I am at my wits end 😩

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A bit of a long shot go into the Netflix App and whilst a movie or TV show is playing and press the star * button on the NowTV remote, then on screen leave Audio track to default and Volume Mode to off (if they are already set to those settings toggle them until they are back to those same settings).

Other than that try going into the Stick settings under Audio and play with the different settings and start with stereo and work your way the audio option list.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A bit of a long shot go into the Netflix App and whilst a movie or TV show is playing and press the star * button on the NowTV remote, then on screen leave Audio track to default and Volume Mode to off (if they are already set to those settings toggle them until they are back to those same settings).

Other than that try going into the Stick settings under Audio and play with the different settings and start with stereo and work your way the audio option list.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Option 1 was a fail but option 2 has fixed it!!!! You genius!!! Thank you so much!!! Now I don't have to turn to witchcraft!! 😅