cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy52
Scholar

Channels still not working on TV

Now TV customer service advisor's

Yet again they just tell you your technical issues will be prioritised it's been exactly a week since my first complaint and nothing has been done for me

Channels not working, pixels on the screen on my LG Smart TV

And you end up paying for something that's not working

4 REPLIES 4
Nitro
Scholar 3

@Andy52 what channel are you trying to watch?

Andy52
Scholar

Channels that are missing are all the entertainment, Movie channels not working just the screen is full of pixels all the time, all the sky sports are working fine 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy52 

No point in creating another thread for this. Not sure why you didn’t reply on the first one you started?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Channels-not-working-through-my-lg-smart-tele...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Andy52 

In your other thread, you have been offered advice, including the almost unprecedented involvement of the Community Manager himself, who has asked you a number of questions about the problem, to which you have not replied 😢

And here you are, griping again.

Do I take it then, that you just want to have a moan, rather than helping us to help you towards a possible solution?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.