cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Now Tv telephone connection

Hi, I purchased Now TV and when I connect the telephone line into the back of the Now Tv box which then gets filtered to the master socket my home phone (which is in another socket on the other side of the room) loses its dial tone and becomes engage...

Apps arent working!

Since last night I haven't been able to log on to nowtv  through the box, TV,  and app on my tablet. I can log on through the Web but that's it. Is there a reason why it's been down for so long?

Now TV in the future

Where do you see now TV in the next few years?What features would you like to see?What new channels would you want?How should sky price now TV? Eg full package in one paymentWhat features do you want to be added to the box?

Freeview play

Hi all, will i be able to watch Now Tv through a new Freeview play box? If so sky entertainment package in HD (720p or 1080p). cheers 

Telegraph article about NOW TV.

The Telegraph has an interesting interview with Sky's director of partnerships Emma Lloyd.    In it, it's explained how the deal with Roku came about to make the boxes for NOW TV and the partnership which led to getting on other platforms much faster...

LG and PS4 beta trial competition winner...

Hi Everyone,   As part of our beta trial for the new PS4 and LG apps, we ran a competition to win an iPad.   A big congratulations to @Anonymous User, who is the winner!   Thanks again to everybody who took part in the trials.   @Anonymous User, we'l...

VuTV to close

The connected Freeview IPTV pay tv service VuTV is closing next Thursday and is adding no more subscribers. According to an article, the contracts are up with the current channels that VuTV has and are not being renewed.  

Not on unlimited broadband

Is Now Tv suitable for only those who have unlimited broadband?I write as someone who has a monthly broadband allowance of 40gb.Can I dip in and out or does Now Tv continue to stream once activated?BJM