cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbie
Advocate

Sign in ok but can’t understand the other security bar with the letters you have to find right or yo

I can sign in ok but the next bit to see you are a real person I can’t do as my sight just can’t make out the letters or numbers it’s terrible.im 75 years old can anybody help me get in so I can see the football

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jayach
Elite 3

What you are referring to is a CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart)

I sympathise, as they can be difficult to decipher, even for those of us with better vision. (I'm 73 myself)

It's usually possible to refresh the code a few time, until you get a more easily recognised image. or an audio version is often offered. (personally I find them more incomprehensible than the visual ones)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jayach
Elite 3

What you are referring to is a CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart)

I sympathise, as they can be difficult to decipher, even for those of us with better vision. (I'm 73 myself)

It's usually possible to refresh the code a few time, until you get a more easily recognised image. or an audio version is often offered. (personally I find them more incomprehensible than the visual ones)

Rabbie
Advocate

thankyou,I’ve been trying for days,I’m ok with mobile sign in as it’s traffic lights are the security,will cancell my now tv subscription as I’ve tried to sign in on my tv never again will I be with Now tv