cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

there should be an option to delete

there should be an option to delete programmes/movies you have watched under 'my tv'. that way you can remember what shows and episodes you have finished watching to make room for way more stuff Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 whilst I understand the want to delete stuff from My TV, (kids shows or guilty pleasures from MTV), how would help you remember what shows you've finished watching?

At the moment I go in to My TV, scroll right until I find the show I've been watching and click, this then takes me the list and all I need to do is move down one to watch the next episode.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 whilst I understand the want to delete stuff from My TV, (kids shows or guilty pleasures from MTV), how would help you remember what shows you've finished watching?

At the moment I go in to My TV, scroll right until I find the show I've been watching and click, this then takes me the list and all I need to do is move down one to watch the next episode.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

yeah i guess so, i share nowtv with someone else who has the ps3 app and they share my account so alot of the time it's their shows on the my tv like that awful miranda show

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see the benefit for the list but I would still like the option to delete episodes and seasons already watched. It would also be great to delete programmes dipped into and not enjoyed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its crazy that you can't delet viewing history! On Netflix and Amazon its no problem. I find this a real annoyance!