cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

change of bank card

change bank card details due to easter bank holiday double weekend, so wages delayed till today request for payment when will that happen now as i can not seem to update the payment on hear or contact you via phone

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to update your payment card you can do that on your My Account > Update card details page

http://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails

If if you want to contact NOW TV you can go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Email or Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received an email advising me that the payment for June could not be taken as bank account or card details had changed and I was to update them and meantime my service is suspended pending resolution. When I went on to the Now TV site to check, I ascertained that the details WERE accurate and payments had been taken WITHOUT any difficulty in the past. Can someone PLEASE tell me what is the problem as my bank details are correct. Of course, I cannot find any form of contact telephone number to speak to someone in customer service or whatever which would make life so much simpler for contact purposes.

Orgamaniser

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can someone PLEASE tell me what is the problem as my bank details are correct. Of course, I cannot find any form of contact telephone number to speak to someone in customer service or whatever which would make life so much simpler for contact purposes.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device (as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows - ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  there is not a telephone number.  however you should be able to reach chat.  It definitely works on PC/Laptop and Android devices.  To reach chat click on the red contact button in my signature and then select chat. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.