cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged

I have been charged for two months payments but I'm still on the trial!! Why would this be 

29 REPLIES 29
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  trials last 14 days.  Did you buy a box with a 2 month movie voucher?  It sounds like your code did not apply correctly.  If you pop onto chat they should be able to check this out and  refund if applicable.  Do you still have the code you entered?  .
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't find how to get onto chat
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I gave a link in  my post.  It is also in my signature.  If you click on link follow my instructions you will reach chat :  I have changed the colour to red as the forum does not making it very clear now.

If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight)   None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The message is going through to my phone email not on my ipad
Legend 5
Legend 5

OK @Anonymous User  are you replying to emails generated by the forum or are you logged into the forum direct and answering?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On iPad now but can't get link

Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok it can play up on devices other than laptops and PCs I know some peopel use it successfully on an ipad.

@Karl-F,  @Anonymous User @Anonymous User  not sure if any of you Now Guys are on line,  but you have a look into @Anonymous User's account and get back to her direct via email 🙂

@Anonymous User  the guys I have tagged are three of the Now staff including the acting manager, they should be able to help you.  It may take a bit longer than I was hoping since you are not able to access chat now.   

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Only seems to be working via email on my phone. .very frustrating. .Thank
you for helping me. .please don't disappear
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why does no one answer???