cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling subscription

I'm trying to cancel my free trial of now to but it won't let me. Every time I go to my account or my passes as instructed to cancel the account it asks me to put in my payment details. Why would I need to put in my payment details to cancel the trial? Also when I click on contact us it sends me to the page that says click on contact us to email us and just gets stuck in a massive loop. How can I cancel my account? I'm not going to pay for the account when I have tried to cancel it before the payment is due. I have logged in using the details I had when I created the now to account and my sky details but nothing has worked

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I have logged in using the 2 different user names that I have and even reset my password to see if that helps. It didn't it's still asking me for payment details and I've now been charged 9.99 for the subscription which I didn't want. Suggestions now that I've been billed and the same problem is happening please ? Can u not just cancel the account for me seeing as I don't even want it?
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had issues cancelling.

As this is an account issue, I have sent you a direct e-mail.  Please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am trying too cancel my now to entertainment package but everyone j click cancel it keeps taking me to a page with 3 spinning circles and won't load a confirmation page saying I have cancelled . I really need help with this . 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I too am trying too cancel my now to entertainment package but everyone j click cancel it keeps taking me to a page with 3 spinning circles and won't load a confirmation page saying I have cancelled . I really need help with this . 

What device are you using to access your NOW TV My Account/My Passes?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Kayleighm,

The best way to cancel your entertainment package, is to go onto NowTV website using either a PC, Laptop or Mac.

Click on the "My Account" towards the top right hand side of the home screen, then on the drop down menu click on My Passes and there you should see a big grey cancel button.

Press this button and you should hopefully then have canceled the entertainment NowTv package.

See Example photo below

Screenshot (7).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account query I will send you an email soon

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have come to the end of our 2 month free trial, the end date is Sun 12th June. I wish to cancel the subscription but from other people's posts I see that this is not easy.

I require someone from NOW TV to email with the details for how to cancel.

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It's really easy to cancel your passes, most customers who have problems have setup more than 1 account hence they run into trouble.

Here is the steps you need to take

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Thanks

Andy