cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering

Hello, In the last week or so I have been experiencing increasing problems with buffering. I have had a NOW Tv box for about three years, I have circa 24MB download speed on my fibre optic. The Now TV box tells me that my wifi strength is excellent so why am I suddenly starting to have buffering problems when I did not have them before? The TV, NOW TV box and router are all still situated in the same positions. Nothing has changed at my end - is the problem at Now TV? Tried hard boot, turining off and on at the mains (everything suggested by the help pages) etc. Getting fed up and thinking of cancelling subscription as I can't really watch anything at the moment! 

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi Millhaven1,

If you've had the same NOW TV Box for around three years, I guess it could have developed a fault...

The new NOW TV 'black' boxes are very reasonably priced (with or without voucher passes), so it might be worth considering a hardware upgrade Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have sent you an email regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5

I would second seemoredigital's suggestion you get a black box with vouchers. You may even be able to get one that works out cheaper for you than you currently pay.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.