cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Access denied

My now TV box keeps asking me for my user name and password, I have done this correctly several times and it keeps saying my login details are incorrect. I have even
changed my password. I can log on to my account ok with the same details.
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User has it worked previously? Changing password is never the answer if you are able to log in with it and watch on another device.
Remember that you sign in on box with user name not email. Also I am assuming that you are in the UK.
I would suggest a reset on the box. There is a pin hole at back. Use pin or pen to press that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. I have just tried reset, no joy. It lets me watch on demand but not the sport. I am on a free month pass which expires on Sunday.

##- Please type your reply above this line
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unless someone has gifted you a sports pass or you have bought one then you will not be able to watch Sports. There are no free passes on Sports. There are 14 day introductory-offers on both Movies and Entertainment for new customers to that pass. You can also get passes with boxes.
Can you confirm that you are in the UK.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi again, I have a free months sports pass that came with the box. I am in the UK. The pass/box had worked fine for three weeks, one week still to go.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are happy you have entered your correct username (not email address) & password and are not using a VPN on your device or router, then perhaps try switching off your Router for 30 minutes to see if that resolves your "signing in" issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll contact you shortly via private email about this issue.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team