cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple issues

After trying to watch Now TV on my PC through Chrome and then through Edge, and then having the "update your drivers to the latest version" issue (even though they already are) in IE11, and finally getting the lovely "Something's not right" error message of helpfulness in the Windows 10 app, I gave up trying to use my PC and thought I'd fall back to the trusty iPad that I have usually watched it on.

Except now I get the wonderful message about already having used this months allowance of adding new devices, on a device that's already registered....

I guess I'll go watch it on a console if the menus don't decide to stop loading tiles after watching an episode.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User chat can free up device slots.  In order to trouble shoot your other issue with the app. Are you using a VPN? Can you try connecting without it instead connected directly to your router?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response 4268. I'll see what chat can do.

No VPN, just direct through router on all platforms.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently, updating your iOS version on an iPad makes it appear as a new device.

Chat kindly helped reset the related device.