cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I fly long haul I get to use the in-flight entertainment system and on most flights they have the option to view the trailer for the film you are reviewing. This can be very helpful in tipping the balance. At home, when I have used other services which provide this option I find it helps either myself, or my wife, to decide if we are in the mood for the style of the film, something which is difficult to tell from just the synopsis and poster.

9 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love to be able to watch a film of my choice but it would be great to see a trailer of each film before watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trailers would be nice, and I'd also like to see rotten tomatoes, metacritic, and/or IMDB ratings displayed. The current star ratings (from the users of Sky Go apparently) are, to be frank, worthless. 

Microsoft and Apple do this, so there's no reason Now TV can't too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any chance you can add the facility to watch a trailer for a movie? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I think it would be great if each movie had the option to view the trailer before viewing the movie itself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's a darned good idea, you often can't judge from description so easy acces to trailer would add value. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I support this idea.  The best way to get a sense of what a film is like is to watch a trailer.  Descriptions can never do justice to the 'feel' of a film.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really like this idea and hope it can be implemented.

I often find myself viewing trailers on youtube to see if the movie is worth watching. It would be extremely convenient to have a 'preview trailer' feature integrated into the software.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The ability to view the trailer for a movie would be really welcomed (for me). It wouldn't even have to be for every movie on there...even just the newer ones in would be good. As it stands, I go onto IMdb to view the trailer on my phone and then back to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In my experience, the trailer is too often just all the best clips from the movie condensed into a handy few seconds.. The rest of the movie being without any merit.