cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NOW system can only cope with one Sports Voucher at a time. However, I have bought several Vouchers and cannot either confirm that they are valid nor save them in My Account. These Vouchers are valuable and need to be kept in a safe place where they can be found and used before they expire in 365 days. It would make a lot more sense if vouchers were verified and saved in My Account within NOW TV rather than have to squirrel them away in a file sat in a folder somewhere on a PC, or worse, clipped together and kept in an envelope along with the paid bills. For me, and I suspect many sports fans, a simple method of managing Vouchers would be a very welcome and useful feature.

6 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't agree more

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be useful to see a list of vouchers applied in the current year. With a group of vouchers to use it is a process of trial and error to find an available code without skipping over one which is actually available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have  bought a weeks sports day pass but have a voucher for a day . I only want to use the day voucher as kleeping the week pass till later in the week.

How can I activate only a day pass using the voucher. It only offers me an option to activate pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to add another voucher whilst you have a pass waiting to activate. Your options are to either use the week pass for the event you watch (timing it to make the most of anything else you might want), or create a second account for the day voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am glad someone else has said  about the vouchers but mine was not the sports ones. I did not like paying via my bank has money was taken out via Now TV even when i did not want a pass for that month. So i got an extra box for the house  with a free 2 month movie voucher and i also bought a 3 month movie voucher to make it 5 month, and i also got a 5 month entertainment pass so i was free from paying from my bank for 5 months.. I put the one 5 month entertainment  pass on ok has it was one voucher, then i added the free 2 month movie voucher that was ok, then when i try to enter my 3 month movie voucher that i bought it would not allowed this and I find it daft we are not allowed to do this with more then one voucher. Even so when you apply a voucher the "add a voucher" button still shows, I am glad to see the pass does last a year or i would have wasted money on the 3 month movie pass but i hope i don't missplace it till i need it to apply it, Why can we buy has many has we want but can't add more vouchers at one time to save people messing about.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

totally agree i buy lots at a time but have to wait until  they expire seems  easy enough  solution  to have them  waiting in your account ready and waiting as one expires just click on a   voucher saves all the hassle and that's a problem  trying to  find wereSmiley Indifferent I've put them  lol