cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on guys, there are numerous requests on here for an app for Samsung TVs, there's really no excuse for not having one. Samsung are one of the biggest TV suppliers in the UK, surely you're missing a big market opportunity?

225 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hope this eventually happens
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry going to cancel my NowTv why pay for somthing thats not supported on my new Samsung smart tv!  Netflix and Amazon Prime are there , so I have subscribed to Amazon until Now tv get their act together.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just started my free 6 month subscription of Now Tv that I get with Vodafone and can only watch this on my iPhone 5. I have a Samsung smart tv but would need to buy additional devises for this to work on a larger screen. Not really fair for me to spend more money that I haven't got. I only took this offer so I can keep my 7 and 10 year old entertained during their summer holidays. They were all excited but now are disappointed that they can only watch this on my phone. Can you do anything please.
[email removed]
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Otherwise I have no choice but to go back to Netflix and will not recommend now tv to anyone.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Vodafone will not help!!!!
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User I know you don't want to buy an additional device, but you can buy a Black Now TV box from the NOW TV website for £14.99 (with no passes) which is the cheapest way of getting the service on your tv set.

Considering you have two children, do you already have the Kids Pass?  If not, it's £2.99 per month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I eventually caved in and bought myself a now tv box. I was annoyed about spending the money but it was reduced on Amazon and came with a three month subscription that just bolted on to what I already had and meant the box more or less paid for itself. It's really small and neat and much easier than trying to watch stuff on a tablet.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Using a NowTV device such has the small NowTV set top box at home on your larger TV screen is a "No Brainer" to me. Smiley Happy

Saying that, i am from an older generation where watching movies or shows should always be best enjoyed on a TV set and not viewed on a small screen on your mobile device. Smiley Wink

Me personally, i would only consider using a tablet device or mobile phone to watch NowTV would be on the move or if there wasn't a TV set available in the house. Smiley Sad

BTW - I own both a tablet and a mobile smart phone where they are fantastic for various functions and tasks in my life and i wouldn't want to be without one. Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I guess that it would be too much to expect from Sky and Samsung to sort this out. I say this in the hope that we will all be pleasantly surprised by the much overdue NowTV app on Samsung TVs. And while you're at it perhaps you can wake Humax up and get them to put NowTV on the Freeview Play box.

Fingers crossed!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's just a guess but NOW TV appearing on Freeview Play is probably more likely than NOW TV appearing on Samsung televisions. What with LG's exclusive NOW TV app deal still being very much alive and well...