cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strike back season 2

Does anyone know why season 2 of strike back has been removed? All the other seasons are there part from season 2. I was a couple of episodes in and now it's gone??
18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to this useful link by @Anonymous User, Strike Back Season 2 left the NowTV service yesterday the 29th July.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/m-p/389451#M23238

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately just bad timing for you. All box sets are available for certain period of time. Varies between programs some are available for years, others months. It should have shown available for a certain number of days during final month.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, just find it strange that all the other seasons are still there.
Would have thought that the full box set would have been removed
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am sure somebody from the NowTV Community Team will post here and notify you the official reason why season 2 has been removed whilst the other older and newer seasons are still on the NowTV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV has an odd way of doing things.  If it needs to make a box set unavailable, fine, remove it but what is the point of showing the first and last seasons with nothing in between?  What muppet came up with that plan?  What a very annoying way of going about things.  Have been a NOWTV member for three months and I have to say, it is the worst ran/organised/co-ordinated on-demand tv and movie organisation trading.

Not a happy customer.   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! All 6 seasons of Strike Back are available however seasons 2-5 are in their own folders. 

To watch- 

Strike Back (Strike Back folder - Season 1)
Strike Back Project Dawn
Strike Back Vengence
Strike Back Shadow Warfare
Strike Back Legacy
Strike Back (Strike Back folder - Season 6)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If nowtv could respond as this doesn't really make sense, we've just finished season 1 and it doesn't make sense.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if there is a way to get nowTV to respond or is it just a case of bad luck move on to another series?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did I notice you on ? Can you answer?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.