cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP

I cant log in on now tv, I can log into nowtv.com but it keeps saying incorrect details when signing in to watch tv on now tv box or ps3, error code 2001. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to see you had some issues with signing in. I can see from your record that your issue was resolved via livechat which is great! Enjoy your weekend viewing 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to see you had some issues with signing in. I can see from your record that your issue was resolved via livechat which is great! Enjoy your weekend viewing 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for help, found out my error code (2001) was to many log ins and i got a ip ban, but nowtv stated that sometimes this happens by mistake, posted new topic regarding error code (2001) just incase someone else stumbles across the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i cant get past the page that says payment accepted and it asks for me to make two password words but it wont let me make one to finish my set up . i have tryed live chat but dosent seemto work no one has got back to me
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you're having issues? Has this been resolved? When you say passwords could you mean pins for payment/parental?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My parental pin does not work. Have tried resetting etc and all is fine on my online account page but when I try to use it am told I have entered an incorrect pin.!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

I have a possible resolution to your issue, however, it's account related. I'll send you an email shortly, so please keep an eye out. 

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich

Have turned off parental controls and still get asked for pin.  

Regards Mark

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I already have Sky and that includes the entertainment and sports in my package; however, as I have Now TV upstairs, I cant access entertainment and sports, unless I pay (but I have SKY)