cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

account details

i have been wrongly charged £6.99. i want to purchase the free trial period then claim my 3 months promotion. refund my account immediately.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is not a free period on entertainment, do you mean the £1 offer? I presume the 3month promo is the voucher in the box you got? The Now team should be able to sort the offer out for you. Then if you set yourself a reminder, you can apply your voucher at the end of the month
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is not a free period on entertainment, do you mean the £1 offer? I presume the 3month promo is the voucher in the box you got? The Now team should be able to sort the offer out for you. Then if you set yourself a reminder, you can apply your voucher at the end of the month
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i meant the £1 offer and not the £6.99 one. can you refund this amount and charge the £1.

thank you

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User drop if you look at the unavailable shows one of the team always posts there. They will be able to help you if you private message them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why have i been charged £6.99 for NOWTV-ENT when it only costs £1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant find the unavailable shows slot

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

The £1 Entertainment Trial is only available if you have never had NOW TV before, if you've been charged £6.99 it means the card you have used has had Movies, Entertainment or Sports with NOW TV before.

The list for shows that cannot be shown live is here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Simon-J,
I have never used NOWTV until now, recharge my account immediately

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My bank account has been debited... please help with retrieving account details ie username etc

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And I cannot make contact as theres no email or Im facility on my webpage