cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i've been charged but i'm on a 3 free months trial

I brought this box set from Tesco, set it all up, entered the 3 months free trial that came with it, all was great but just found out that i've been charged £9.99 for the entertainment package when this should still be free? please can someone help me with this matter??

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I brought this box set from Tesco, set it all up, entered the 3 months free trial that came with it, all was great but just found out that i've been charged £9.99 for the entertainment package when this should still be free? please can someone help me with this matter??

Hi @Anonymous User 

did you apply the voucher code that should have been on a card inside the box to your account? You don't get three months free automatically. You have to apply the voucher.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  £9.99 is the monthly charge for movies not entertainment.  When you set up the entertainment pass did you also do a free trial for movies?  If you go to  https://account.nowtv.com/passes  you can check if you have both entertainment and movies.  If you do have movies click cancel to cancel the pass.  Any further help contact chat: .
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.