cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

What aload of ######

I have cancelled this nowtv pass (that i got free with the McDonald's vouchers) 3 times each time being told by the chat people (because you don't actually get to speak to someone) they have been taken £9.99 out of my account for the past for months ...

Cancel

I can't cancel my passes at anytime like it states so I'm still being charged plus I've been charged £9.99 twice in one month

Sports pass cancellation offers

Just curious as to if anyone has had discount offers when going through the cancellation process for sports passes? I know when going through the cancellation process for Movies and entertainment usually something gets offered to try and convince you...

Device managing

Hello my sister and I share a now tv account it is in her name , we added our devices but due to them not being named and us not knowing which was which we used the limited removal of the devices up for this month. We have to now wait until September...

Cannot complete registration

Why can't I complete my new registration? The box is set up and seems to be working fine. The registration stalls when completing my banking details: the 10p has been taken twice but still get the " Getting warmer"  page. I have been told that techni...

Can't access now tv app

I am trying to access NowTV from my Smartphone but it tells me my account details are incomplete.  When I log into my account it looks like I do not have any passes.  I paid my monthly fee on 3rd August.  Now I'm a little upset to find there is no cu...