cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Week Pass

So I want to watch a few football games, first one is on Monday and the last one is next Monday, if I buy a week pass on Monday will it run out before the game at the same time next Monday?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The pass will run until the time you started it. So if you start it at 8pm this Monday then it will be available to watch until 8pm the following Monday.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, can i put a voucher on during the week so it just carries on from when my other one ends on sunday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, can i put a voucher on during the week so it just carries on from when my other one ends on sunday

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User 

If you have one of our Month Passes, it'll start right away. But if you've got a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass you can choose to start it any time that suits you, within a year of purchase. When you’re ready to start your 24 hours or 7 days of sport, just start watching and your Pass will activate automatically. 

Just whack the pass on and then click activae as soon as the other one expires. You'll just have to click OK and it'll start pure quick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

No you have to wait until it expires.  Bit of a pain if it ends with five minutes to go in the game you are watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I want to watch a few football games, first one is on Monday and the last one is next Monday, if I buy a week pass on Monday will it run out before the game at the same time next Monday?

Yes - they schedule the games to make Chelsea fans pay twice 🙂

I started mine on Sunday at 4pm so it would expire just before Spurs played Man United next Sunday as the season will effectively before they play.