cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Offer Question

In regard to this offer.. https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen&awc=11006_1519575456_2cbcab2f62...

I already am on a two month £20 per month offer, can i also add this one to extend it or not ?

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have less than 30days on your existing sports pass offer then I would say yes.

When does your existing offer expire ?

Edit ~ just seen your screenshot and unfortunately you won't be able to claim the current sports pass discounted offer.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have less than 30days on your existing sports pass offer then I would say yes.

Edit ~ just seen your screenshot and unfortunately you won't be able to claim the current sports pass discounted offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Hi @schnapps

You've done it again Smiley LOL

In all my time subbing to the Monthly Sports Pass I never knew I could apply a voucher if I was within the final 30 days of the current pass. I've been able to use the code from the other thread to grab the next two months for £20 per month which means (with my current offer ending on March 24th) I'm now covered until May 24th for the lower price  Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Edit sorry @schnapps you're already helping

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok no problem thanks guys
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

These sports pass discount offers seem to crop up quite a lot recently, I can't predict what nowtv will do in the future, but hopefully a similar offer will be available closer to when your current offer expires (fingers crossed).

I know you are a regular on here, just keep your eyes peeled on the forums and nowtv offers website for future deals.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to purchase the 2 months Sky Sports pass using the current offer but can’t get it to work. My dad has purchased before at the same address. Would that stop me from getting the deal?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you under a current sports pass offer less than 30 days left or have either no day or week pass saved on your account ?

If so, have a read of this linked thread below, where you may be able to apply the code manually on your account.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/Sports-offer-BUT-be-quick/td-p/457982

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve selected the offer, created a new account and put in payment details but I get the message Whoops, that didn’t go to plan. Please try again.   It is a new account so I have no passes at the moment and none saved.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you add this nowtv voucher code to your new account under month sports pass where there should be a green apply voucher button.

Try this code SPMPWB7QGYQA 

If that doesn't work have you tried your older account by applying the voucher code shown above ?