cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayweather v McGregor Sky Sports Box Office

Hi folks,

Nice easy question hopefully. I've got a new Now TV box. Set it up tonight, all's well. Have downloaded the Sky Sports Box Office app ... but how do I order the boxing ? Is it available to order yet ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You order the event at this website http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com but if it's anything like the previous events it won't be available until the last few days before. Once it does open, sign up to the website and order the event, then log in and watch on the app on your NOW TV box.

More info on how it works here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So just to confirm, I wont be able to buy the fight from sky box office and stream it using the now tv app on my xbox??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User

No the fight is not availble on NOW TV directly as it is streamed through a 3rd party app (Sky Sports Box Office App) You can watch the fight via Sky Sports Box Office on the Now TV box and on PC,Mac,IOS and Android. Sign up here skyboxoffice.neulion.com 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Short answer is you can't.  You can watch the fight via Sky Sports Box Office app on the Now TV box and on PC,Mac,IOS and Android. The Box office app is its own app NOW TV does not offer the fight directly as its on it's own 3rd party app.  Sign up here skyboxoffice.neulion.com to order the fight and to create a Box Office account 🙂

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

This doesnt seem to be as striaght forward as I'd hoped. How can I stream the fight on my xbox one using the Now TV app?

That's because the 'Sky Sports Box Office' service is not offered by NOW TV. It's offered by a 'third-party' company called Neulion via its own dedicated app ;

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

I would like to watch the fight, not live, but rather on demand the following morning. I don't have a sky box. I don't have a now TV box. I have a now TV subscription which I consume through Xbox one. I own a computer. What are my options? There is no information about this anywhere which I find baffling, and both the Sky support team as well as the NOW TV support team did not know the answer. 

Many Thanks to All!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I remember reading somewhere that the fight was being repeated up until Thursday but i can't find where i read this anywhere so i am doubting myself. I have asked the question now to find out if it will be or not or if i just made it up myself.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

The fight will be repeated each day up until Thursday the 30th of August. The times of the repeats will be on the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Eddie. When you say 'on the app' what do you mean? Cause I am reading above it is not the now TV app and as someone who doesn't have a now TV box, I don't have access to the box office app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry @Anonymous User

Just use to writing app iv'e done it that much. it will be repeated wherever you are watching it.