cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up and nothings working

iVE JUST SIGNED UP AND WENT ONTO MY TV TO WATCH A MOVIE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. WONT PLAY ETC. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND CAN SEE LISTINGS ETC BUT WONT PLAY. SO FAR SPENT HALF HOUR MESSING AROUND. NOT IMPRESSED ABOUT TO CANCEL THE WHOLE THING. IS THERE ANYTHING IN NEED TO DO??

12 REPLIES 12
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I am assuming you have a smart LG TV?  Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet to your TV?  I  have an LG Smart and it prefers Ethernet TV.  Please respond and we (me and fellow forumites) can work out how to get you enjoying the Now service on your box.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am connected via Ethernet thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Is this for LG? Are you getting any error messages, buffering? Etc.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi no error messages got the spinning coloured circles and just won't play or do anything
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  may sound obvious but have you logged out and switched off your tv at the wall.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will give it a go thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope still not working??

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  normally spinning circles is a signal internet signal is clogged or slow which is why I suggested logging out and switching off TV to clear the signal to that.  Can you do me a favour and check if BBC Iplayer or YouTube work on your TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know I player works as I use it regularly to catch up on eastenders lol