cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't apply new voucher code

Hi,

I did a search on here for this problem but found no answers.

I bought a NOW TV box that came with a 3 month entertainment pass.  That is due to expire in 4 days time. I have now bought a new voucher code for an additional 3 months entertainment pass.

However when i click on apply voucher it says, "You are already on an Entertainment Month Pass Offer, you'll need to wait for your current offer to end before you can apply a voucher to this pass".

Obviously the problem is, I'm going to get charged £6.99 for a months pass by Now TV if i wait for the current one to expire.  It says elsewhere that you can apply new vouchers within the last 30 days of your current pass.

So what am I missing?

thanks

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I have had this problem with vouchers. If you go to chat at bottom, they can help and apply voucher for you. for http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

I need to look up post to see which Now person was looking into issue. I will then flag this to them too.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You are right you should be able to apply a voucher if you are in the final month of your current offer, I've done it many times, although there have been odd posts from people who have had the same problem as you.

Easiest thing is probably to cancel your pass now (it won't cancel immediately, you will still get the last few days but it will prevent the pass renewing and you being charged). Then once the pass stops in a few days time try applying your voucher code again. If you get any problems at that stage you can always post back.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I have had this problem with vouchers. If you go to chat at bottom, they can help and apply voucher for you. for http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

I need to look up post to see which Now person was looking into issue. I will then flag this to them too.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,  Simi can you look into this too?  It is same issue as I had back in December

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Possible-glitch-on-applying-vouchers/m-p/345413#M11435

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for that, Live chat sorted it, first of blamed it on microsoft edge so i tried it in firefox with the same result.  They applied the voucher for me so all sorted.

Thanks for the help.