cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV free entertainment trial (14 days)

Hi, I have signed up for the NowTv entertainment free trial on the 23rd of july and on my account which I checked on the day I signed up, it says I will be charged £6.99 on 6 august 2017. I thought since it's a free trial you can cancel anytime before the trial ends and not have to pay anything. I have been on their website to search for an answer to my question and I feel as if they were trying to dodge it. So if I cancel my trial before 6 august, for example on the 4th of august will I get charged?

Thank you!

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Very urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have no intentions of continuing with the 14 day free entertainment trial after the expiry date then to avoid the auto renew monthly subscription payment kicking in each month, i would suggest cancelling your pass at the earliest possible date (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full 14 day duration of your free trial to watch NowTV).

When you decide to cancel, make sure you follow all the cancellation steps right to the end and you will receive an email notification from NowTV within a few hours confirming you have cancelled their service.

One word of caution, to be on the safe side i would recommend not to cancel in the last 24 hrs of when your trial is finishing due to the NowTV auto computer system could disable your ability to cancel the trial pass offer (i.e the cancel button will turn grey and doesn't give you any access to cancel your pass). 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps@SeeMoreDigital Thank you both so much, your help is greatly appreciated. I never usually go on forums, but this ones really helped. 🙂 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should you have any problems with the cancellation process, post back here and somebody will always gladly help where possible Smiley Happy