cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Girl

Hi,

Any update/know if Now Tv is going to get the next season of New Girl up? 

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  New Girl is on E4, so won't be on Now TV.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM

I find that strange since now tv did have 3 seasons of it not that long ago up as remember watching it. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It really depends on if NOWTV still have the rights or not.

Seeing as how the boxsets have gone, they may have not renewed them.

They may pick up the rights to show it though.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yeah i did wonder if they had the rights to it or not, will have to wait and see. It was same as half a season of Teen Mom OG they had half the rights but not the other half. 

Thank you though. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest, what 'channel' were the boxsets under? 

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM it was under one of the sky channels I think. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993  Thanks.  I'd imagine Sky1 as it's general entertainment.  Much like Justified was filed under Sky Atlantic despite never being broadcast on that channel.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993  Correction.  It was on Sky Living, probably because it was female-centric.

Even though not currently available, it's still possible to add the show to My TV via this link here so new episodes can show up in a user's list if they become available in future.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

As per artesea's Boxset Information thread, seasons 2-3 (and I imagine season 1 as well) were available as boxsets from July 2015 to June 2016.

The season currently airing on E4 is season 5.  I don't think season 4 has ever been on Now TV.