cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV catch up

Hi. I’ve have the now tv box for ITV/ITV be catch up & channel 4, I have all the other apps on my tv, I can’t seem to watch catch up on ITV be? I can’t find any programmes which were on this week or last week? Can someone help? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You'll only see the latest episode of a show on the ITV Hub app on your box. To see more episodes you need to start playing the current episode that is listed, wait until the ads have finished and the programme itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then see an option to view all episodes. Press left on the remote to highlight the option then press OK and it will bring up all the previous episodes that are available to watch.

And don't worry ... If you want to watch TOWIE, you go for it! 🙂

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Obviously i am a bloke and don't watch these type of shows, a quick question is Towie the same as The Only Way is Essex ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps sorry it’s 3.1 for itv app
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it is. It’s a woman thing! @schnapps
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Then for Towie, go to the A-Z feature on the ITV Hub App and select T for The Only Way is Essex and like @Andy mentioned start playing the show on screen, then after the adverts when the show starts playing press the enter button on the remote controller where you will see an option on screen to " View All Episodes" highlight it with your directional left arrow on your RC and then all episodes of that show available on the ITV Hub App will appear, then just pick which episode you want to  watch.

Then just do the same with The Real Housewives of Cheshire" to get all available episodes.

Edit - I can see that you have figured it out from @Andy post Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy hallelujah! Thank you so much, I’ve just done this, why doesn’t anyone tell you this when you buy the box, I can now watch trashy tv!! Thanks again. 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It is annoying, the app isn't very well designed at all, hopefully ITV will treat us to a new updated flashy app sometime soon! 

Youre welcome, I hate anything to get in the way of an avid TOWIE fan and their Friday afternoon TV session! Enjoy! 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy I only watch Towie to have a giggle!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

😂 friday afternoons are for relaxing whilst the husband is at work & the children are working hard at school!!! 😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps. Thanks so much for your help too. 🙂