cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already paying.monthly received 2 month sky cinema pass !!

Hiya, I'm.currently paying 17.99 A month for sky entertainment and movie bundles, I bought a ps4 today and it came with 2 month now TV movie bundle voucher.. How do I go.about using these? As the now TV is set up via my mums.debit card and I'm not sure what to do?? Any help please
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Just go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and  click the apply a voucher link in the Sky Cinema Pass section and follow the steps to enter the code. You'll then get the next 2 months movies free, just paying £6.99 for your entertainment pass. Then after your 2 free months you'll go back to paying £17.99 for both again.

If you buy both passes every month, you might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World which can save you money in the long term Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.for the reply!! How would my mum go about cancelling the now TV direct debit so she doesn't incur any further charges? As I would Rather use vouchers in future..
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's not actually a direct debit but a recurring card payment, so again you go to My Account > My Passes and click the cancel option next to the pass you've got. Best to do it plenty of days before your pass ends so you don't forget (you don't lose any days by cancelling early).  

You don't need to cancel if you are planning to add another voucher straight away, just enter the voucher when you are in the last month of your current one (and before it ends otherwise you'll be charged) and it will kick in automatically when the current one ends.

Just remember each time time you add a voucher it automatically sets it up to renew at the end, so if you don't plan on carrying on after the voucher ends remember to cancel it again.