cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to delete films from the NOWTV MyTV Recently Watched list?

Hi All,

Is it possible to delete films from the NOWTV MyTV Recently Watched list?

Thanks
CE

11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: My TV and Watchlists.

That being said, currently no, you can't delete items from your 'My TV' lists...

Cheers

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  If you mean the 'Continue Watching' section in My TV, you can get rid of a film by fast forwarding through to the very end of the credits.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

DarylM wrote:... If you mean the 'Continue Watching' section in My TV, you can get rid of a film by fast forwarding through to the very end of the credits.

I've been able to do this with movies but not episodes from 'box-set' TV series. After fast-forwarding through a particular episode it just rolls onto the next episode Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not the "Continue Watching" list but the "Recently Watched" list.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not the "Continue Watching" list but the "Recently Watched" list

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can't manually remove movies from recently watched but they do drop off eventually after so many days. 

Not it sure which device you are looking at, but most apps have now replaced the recently watched section with a continue watching section instead, which now shows the next episode in a boxset or catch-up series when you've finished watching a previous episode. As mentioned movies  do disappear from this when they are watched to near the end (or you manually FF to the end). Depending on your device there may be an update to your app if you check.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:
I've been able to do this with movies but not episodes from 'box-set' TV series. After fast-forwarding through a particular episode it just rolls onto the next episode Smiley Surprised

@SeeMoreDigital that's what you'd expect a continue watching section to do. If you want to remove a boxset you'd need to go to the last episode of the last series and FF that to the end. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

If you want to remove a boxset you'd need to go to the last episode of the last series and FF that to the end. 

Nice one. Thanks Andy... That's got rid of 'Veep' 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:
That's got rid of 'Veep' 😉

Anna Chlumsky will not be impressed!

image.jpeg