cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit refresh

I have used my PC to watch now tv in the past with no problems, except tonight I have had no success.

Initially it was not recognising the device so I removed it from the device management list and then tried to log back in so it recognised it as a new device (this used up my 1 change per month.)

Following that I kept receiving an audio / visual error message so I followed the steps in the help section and the troubleshooter fix uninstalled and re-installed silverlight.

Since this has happened i keep getting an error message saying device limit reached despite the PC showing in the device management box so I am back to the beginning and still not working on the PC but fine on other devices

Any help appreciated, thanks

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Following that I kept receiving an audio / visual error message so I followed the steps in the help section and the troubleshooter fix uninstalled and re-installed silverlight.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just-in-case you were not aware. If you have Windows 8 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about all that trouble you've had trying to watch on your PC 😞

I've just added some device changes for you to make onto your account for one month. It will go back to the 1 new device per month after the month is up.

I just wanted to ask if you've used a private browsing mode at all when viewing NOW TV? This would result in the system not being able to pick up on your device details which means that it will try to register itself again.

Also if you do have Windows 8.1 or above, using the app as mentioned above is a great idea 🙂

Let us know how you get on!

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a new Now tv box and I removed a device before I connected it but I now can,t use the box as it says I have used my limit. Please help. The whole point in buying the box was to use it on holiday