cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Dilema

Im having a strange dilema with the devices linked to my account, If I access now TV via Internet Explorer I can view my devices and it says I only have one device added, which I know is incorrect as I have two boxes in my childrens rooms working fine, however if I try to install the app on any other devices (tablets or other pc's) I get told Ive reached my limit of devices.

Is there any difference between the app, now tv boxes and IE viewing? why cant i see the boxes in the list of devices in the list of my devices, and why cant I view that sort of information in the app version, it would be very helpful?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Oh don't worry.  Get on to Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would it be possible to check that all of your devices are signed in with the same username ?

Remember only if NOW TV Content has been played will the device register on the account.

Thanks

Andy