cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation Problems

Hit there,

As my 6 month package trial is coming to an end, I am trying to cancel my entertainment pass until I later decide on what package deal I would like to purchase.

The problem is when I go to "My Account" - "My Passes" and click "Cancel" on the entertainment package I have, it redirectes me to a page with 4 spinning circles in an ENDLESS loop.

I have tried to cancel on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, both with the same end result.

I have sat on that screen for over 3 hours before with no signs of ever being able to cancel my package, and if I refresh the page after some time has past, then it asks me to log in again, and then the ENDLESS circle loop continues.

Please help me cancel my trial package before it renews and i have to pay.

For the record I do intend on purchasing a package in the near future.

Best Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.   If you're having problems, I suggest you have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The problem is when I go to "My Account" - "My Passes" and click "Cancel" on the entertainment package I have, it redirectes me to a page with 4 spinning circles in an ENDLESS loop.

I have tried to cancel on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, both with the same end result.

How odd...

I've just tried accessing the 'Cancel' service using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop. And I see this: -

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you have experienced some difficulties in canceling your subscription.

As this is account related I have sent you an email, please check you in box and junk mail.

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team