cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

NowTV rip off

I've paid for a monthly subscription to sports however most times I attempt to watch the F1 I get the message that my device acticity limited has been reached. My devices have not changed and are shown on the devices list on my account... strangely s...

Sky sports pass ridiculous

I bought the day pass for sports and it wasn't until i activated the pass after buying it that it comes up telling me the google chrome does not support nowtv :s should it not tell customers this BEFORE you buy?? I have now waster £7 because i can no...

arrggghhhh

What a swindle, rip off the Sky Sports pass is, having taken my money BEFORE checking that it would work, I spend over an hour trying to get it activated and then miss what I had paid to watch !!!!Having signed up previously and managed to activate i...

sky sports

trying to watch leicester game can't get it on now tv despite buying it from now tv website also can't install tv despite now tv being on.....HELP QUICK

Paid for a Sky Sports game twice

Hi. I just paid for a Sky sports day pass and then find out my wife has already purchased the same for the day... So basically we paid twice   Please help us get our ££ back or a credit Thanks David 

Resolved! sky sports

I have a sky box and not a now tv box, can I buy the week sky sports package and watch it on my sky sports box without having a now tv box?Thanks

Cannot connect

Hi I have purchased a one-day Sky pass to watch football. However an error message occurs when I clicks on Sky Sports 1 saying there is a connection issue. How can I fix that? Thanks!

NOWTV managing devices issue

Hi, On My account I have wanted to manage my devices for awhile and add my new laptop and it has said that I couldn't add any new devices until the 1st of May so I Have waited till the 1st May which is todays date and only 12:40 and now the message t...

Now TV Sports

How do i get the sports week pass at £6.99 (special offer with 36% off)? When I try it, it still comes up as £10.99