cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abbiey
Advocate

Broadband not being sorted

I have had 2 people come out to me when I have meant to be going to work and have therefore been late to come to work I want someone to come on Monday or I will be cancelling the internet as I haven’t had internet for 2 weeks now and it’s rediculous and I have work I need to do at home and I haven’t been able to so I’m therefore behind because you have failed to sort the broadband out and if I don’t get it sorted on Monday I will be cancelling and won’t be paying any fees for cancelling early as you have failed to sort it out ..

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Abbiey 

Just to let you know that the ‘you’ here is purely your fellow customers, so Now Broadband won’t hear your plaint 😢

If you want them to, contact them on the telephone number they will have given you when you signed up.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Abbiey 

To echo what @RoyB there is no chance in hell of broadband staff coming on here. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help