cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronof9
Advocate

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Last nights and tonights match unwatcheable - Constant buffering, all other apps like Iplayer, Prime Video etc work absolutely fine, speed is fine, just NOWTV a problems, nothing else whatsoever, so deleted app, switched router off/on - Still buffering.

30/3/24 - white

tried to watch football on my LG smart tv which wasa disaster as it keeps buffering every 10 feckin seonds"

• LG
30 REPLIES 30
Melis
Observer

@Ronof9 I have exactly the same problem did you get a fix?

Lightningrc1973
Observer

@Ronof9 

have they fixed yours yet ? Has I’ve the same problem for afew weeks ! Thanks 

dange
Advocate

@Ronof9 Just another with the same issue on an LG TV. I blamed my broadband until I read this and found I wasn't the only one.

1800s
Observer

@Ronof9 yep my LG stuttering and I can't watch any sport Now tv state they are aware of the issue but no fix as yet 

MikeyC1968

@Ronof9 identical problem now for over a week, tried rebooting and everything and yes only live sports 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ronof9 Hi, thanks for posting.

This this currently under investigation and being treated with high priority. We hope to have this resolved ASAP.

Thanks

Simon 

MikeTrip
Advocate

Come on NOW TV! What’s going on? How long does it take to resolve this issue? It’s nearly a week now. Please update asap. Thank you.

Oliolioli
Observer

Exact same problem here so adding another voice to the crowd of unhappy customers with an LG tv. 😠

tamnortheast
Advocate

@Ronof9 same issue here, Now tv sports unwatchable due to buffering …green screen, only became an issue in the last week or so. Luckily I have an old now tv box which is currently plugged into the tv and works perfectly. Also works fine on ipad.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Can I ask you try playing out live sports and see if it still buffers? (You may need to update the app to the latest version - 9.3.12)

Thanks

Simon