cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pause and rewind button

hi - the pause and rewind/fast forward buttons appear in the middle of the screen and won't hide when the programme is playing. how do i get rid of these?

11 REPLIES 11

I have same problem and it really ###### me off. No one answers or tends to give a toss about this. 

bacillus
Expert

try moving the mouse cursor to the very top or bottom of the screen. the on screen buttons should extinguish after about 10 seconds.

TONYNOTTOM
Advocate

Thanks bacillus, worked when I moved the cursor to the bottom of the screen. Sorted hopefully

Dmitri

@bacillus 

@TONYNOTTOM 

In my case moving the cursor to the top or the bottom does not help

Dmitri

This does not work unfortunately. 

Candia

Same problem here and it's getting on my nerves. Bacillus's solution doesn't work. Restarting doesn't work. Changing internet app doesn't work. It disappears when it wants, about one time out of five. 

RoyB
Legend

Click the ‘broken square’ top right. It will go full screen.

Let go of the mouse and make sure nothing is jiggling it, even slightly.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Dmitri

@bacillus 

@TONYNOTTOM 

@RoyB 

Funny enough the problem happens in full screen made only. I have to watch it without using full screen mode 😞

bugsbunny
Advocate

doing what RoyB suggested works. I messaged now on fb and got an answer very quickly too.