cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help

I've had the worst service from you guys at NOWtv. My Now tv and Now broadband package has been utter useless. The purple NOWtv home screen is constantly on and won't let me watch anything. This has been going on for nearly a month now. Everything has been plugged and unplugged numerous times. Reset button also pressed a dozen times. I was offered your super fast broadband by your customer services which they thought should make the NOWtv box work and not buffer. I had to wait two weeks for this. It has now been installed and active since the 4th September but it hasn't made any difference the NowTv box. Can someone call me from nowtv?
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You might be quicker and getting more joy by phoning the NowTV Combo Helpline on this linked page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/i-ve-ordered-now-tv-broadband-what-happens-next

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my NOWTV account months and months ago and I am being charged for it for the past 2 months I am requesting a refund as I have not been using it at all several people had my NOWTV account details I will not accept being charged for something I do not use