cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Combo question

I've just received my nowtv smartbox and nowtv hub. I'm still currently with skytv and the broadband activation date with nowtv is in 7 days from now.. Can I hook up the smart box today with my current broadband? Will it cause any probs when I set up my nowtv hub next week? Or do I have to wait. My passes are running fine on my home devices (computer/phone)
Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome  to the forum. Yep, there's no problem setting up your smart box and using it with your Sky broadband. You can then watch your passes on there, and on your activation date when you set up the Hub router just go into Settings on the smart box and change the wireless settings from your Sky wifi to your NOW TV wifi.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome  to the forum. Yep, there's no problem setting up your smart box and using it with your Sky broadband. You can then watch your passes on there, and on your activation date when you set up the Hub router just go into Settings on the smart box and change the wireless settings from your Sky wifi to your NOW TV wifi.