cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account management completely borked

So. here we go.

Signed up for a combo account (Broadband, Movies and Entertainment) around the middle of september and everything went swimmingly. Account went live august 1st and everything is working perfectly.

It was working so well i decided to purchase a second box online and grabbed a few vouchers on ebay to apply for a few months of free movies and entertainment. Logged into my account online to apply the vouchers to find.

"you're already getting movies/entertainment pass, if you want to cancel this pass or apply a voucher give us a call on..."

I call the designated number, payment details aren't showing up in their system so they can't apply the voucher. They send me to the live chat, same deal they send me to the phone team.

after almost a week of toing an froing, turns out as i'm a combo customer I can't apply vouchers for tv passes, as the combo billing somehow makes this impossible.

So i'm now in the weird place where i'd be better off cancelling the passes on the combo account, setting up a second, completely seperate account just for TV, just so i can apply vouchers.

Is it just me that finds this strange?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me look into this for you and I will send you an email.

Thanks

Andy