cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment voucher code is saying not valid ???

Entered my free 3 ,month voucher code why won't this work ??
53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having this problem on a new box i am not happy at all this seems like a big problem here why has this not been resolved? Are the boxes out of date? also can't find the chat icon and there's not phone number anywhere !!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Have a look at the following help article and try a few different combinations as the typeface used can be difficult to read

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

It's easier to enter codes using a keyboard rather than your NOW TV remote so I suggest entering the code in your My Account page using a PC/laptop. If you still have problems, click on Contact Us at the bottom of that help article, which will then give you an option to Use Live Chat.

All support is online, there is no telephone number.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the quick response. I have already done all these things tried every possible combernation also the only option I'm given on the contact us is this....no email option and no live chat option
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Did you make sure you clicked on Contact Us at the bottom of the following help article, rather than the Contact Us link right at the bottom of this community (that's actually a link to a page explaining how the contact system works).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you click the Contact Us button at the bottom of that link you should see the Use Live Chat button (it's working for me, if you don't see it you might want to try a different browser, some mobile browsers might struggle). Live Chat closes at midnight so you might want to try tomorrow now.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Have you managed to get onto Live Chat? 

If not I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I purchased 'Now TV' box with Plus 3 months Entertainment pass inside. Upon registering on Now TV site, it says that the code is not valid but the box stated that the code is valid for one year from date of purchase. It is asking for a payment of £6.99 straightaway but I don't agree to do that.  Could you please help.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That is correct codes are valid for a year.

The folllowing should Help Topic help you with your voucher code. If tou still have problems post in here again. Smiley Happy

This other Help topic may also help you Smiley Happy

Hope that helps

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST PURCHASED A BRAND NEW BOX WITH A 3 MONTH ENTERTAINMENT PASS AND THE CODE IS SAYING INVALID
nickmorc
Expert 2
Hope this nothing to do with all the boxes that were discounted a couple of months ago, lots of people purchased and stacked the codes.
Could be a few unhappy Now TV customers out there, if that's the case.
Would Now TV like to expand on that one ?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nickmorc , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Codes should not be affected due to any NOW TV Bundles that were discounted. 

If you have an issue with your code please either come onto Live Chat or contact us on here so we can look into this for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team